All papers must be written in English, carefully proof-read and formatted to the Springer format.
You may submit papers to the following categories:
- Full Technical Papers with a maximum length of 14 pages.
- Short Technical Papers with a maximum length of 8 pages.
- Poster Papers should be 4-6 pages.
- Demonstrations, Interactive Installations, Games Papers should be 4-6 pages.
- Tutorial/Workshop proposals should be 4-6 pages.
- Doctoral Consortium applications should be 4 pages.
A 20 minute oral presentation will be given for accepted full papers and a 15 minute oral presentation will be given to accepted short papers. Papers from both categories will be entered in to the competition for the Best Paper awards. The results of this competition will be announced at IFIP-ICEC 2020.
All papers should be submitted electronically via the EasyChair conference system. Please create a new account on the EasyChair system before submitting your paper. Please contact us if you have any problems submitting your paper.
Please update your final manuscript through the submission web site (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ifipicec2020). The file can be in ZIP format. (Including the final PDF and latex or word) .
- Submissions due of paper: 20th June, 2020
- Notifications to authors: 1st August, 2020
- Camera-ready: 25th August, 2020
- Tutorial/Workshop proposals: 10th June, 2020
- Doctoral consortium applications: 1st August, 2020